Sunday, April 13, 2014

It Was Worth It Part 2

I look back on how life has been radically shaken these 8 past months,
I find myself standing admist the Baltic Sea,
I've had my share of disappointments, fears, failures, hells, and heavens,
.........but I realize in my heart....................I wouldn't change a single thing............
Every judgement, every mocking laugh, everyone who turned away,
as I stare into the vibrant orange gleaming sunset,
I fall to my knees and cry out to my dearest Jėzus,
YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the sacrifice to be here on precious Lietuva soil I realized was TOO GREAT,
but as the tears stream from my face,
as I look into the heavens.........
How much greater was your sacrifice on the cross Jėzus?................
For my OWN flesh and blood to know you Jėzus,
EVERYDAY. IS. WORTH. IT.

Every beautiful soul that you created heavenly Father, was SO WORTH meeting, over the past 8 months, past summer, past year, and all the former years of my life thus far,

Each beautiful, unique, and original walking story.......
Those glimmering Baltic eyes............NEVER will I FORGET.........how WORTH IT....how TRULY WORTH IT....it is..........

My prayer over dearest Lietuva: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgxpMofUYIE

No comments:

Post a Comment