Wednesday, January 9, 2013

When I See You I See ScarZ

Just because communism scarred you,
doesn't mean it has to scar me,
I'm not going to let it,
I think it's time for you to heal,
to move on from your past,
forgive your dear brothers and sisters,
I know this is easier said than done,
but I don't think you even realize how your discouragment,
brokeness,
sadness,
teary filled eyes,
affect the way
my heart dreams,
sings,
dances,
smiles,
believes,
hopes,
trusts,
laughs,
and most of all
loves.
It hurts to stand for what I know is right.
but someone has to be bold.
I don't regret the way of life I've chosen.
You might not like it.
But I'm slowly learning that its ok.
Its sad that you don't understand why I do what I do.
Sometimes I don't even know.
One day, years later you'll look back,
and things will make perfect sense.
As for now, all I can do is pray for you,
and not give up on this hope that Jesus has forever placed in my heart...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment