Monday, September 12, 2011

Bob Jack

A year ago on this day, I look back on how you blessed my life
I can't believe how much I've changed
I can't believe how much you've changed
I just wanted to thank you for how you touched my heart and kissed my soul
your mysterious scandalous brown eyes,
your kind smile,
your warm handshake,
I'll never forget you,
those sweet coffee dipped letters,
how we talked about God, this beautiful life, and our crazy adventurous selves,
I will never understand why God let things happen the way they did,
but I believe one day...I will look into your dreamy brown eyes once again,
and see Jesus through you for the very first time,
as if all those trials, and this unpredictable life never got in the way,
I just wanted to let you know
that if it wasn't for you and the words of love & hope you spoke into my life
I would not be who I am at this very moment
I have no words to say, at how thankful I am that God let me cross paths with someone as beautiful as you in this amazing life,
From the bottom of my UNrussian Lithuanian heart,
Thank you,
Bob Jack...

No comments:

Post a Comment