Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Day I Died in Search of You

A poetic interpretation of an experience that forever altered my perspective on life.


There once was light......and there was darkness.........
and they somehow found themselves at war with each other......
The darkness evily smiled, blood dripping from it's lips like a venomous snake, the scales on its eyes blinded it from reality, as it's eyes rolled into the back of it's head revealing a tormented soul.......
the power of darkness slyly spoke...
"you are WORTHLESS"
"you're not smart"
" you will NEVER be good enough"
"just look at you, you're such a HUGE FAILURE"
"you have no power to change the world, you're stuck.....with no way out"
"All your hard efforts mean NOTHING"
"Everything you do is WRONG, it's BAD"
"DISCOURAGED?..Perfect........die in it....."

As light sat there and watched this horror unfold before her eyes, she confidently proclaimed back,
these young people before me,
They are all dearly loved PRECIOUS CHILDREN OF GOD,
They are SO WORTH IT in My eyes,
They have SO MUCH POTENTIAL to change the world and make it brighter, full of laughter and hope
They are ENOUGH. I accept them as they are.
They are the GREATEST MIRACLE that I smile upon everyday!
They are so ARTISTICALLY INSPIRING, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO LOVELY, SO UNIQUE, SO AMAZING, SO ORIGINAL, SO WONDERFUL!
I pray for ENCOURAGEMENT in every are of their lives.

and the light said to the darkness:

"May every essence of you, be eternally banished to the depths of the abyss never to be seen again, I command you to LEAVE....NOW....TO HELL with your lies!!!"

and as I walked out that classroom.....I cried.




No comments:

Post a Comment