Monday, November 19, 2012

Our Goodbye Is Not Forever

I remember when I fell in love with you,
and realized in the same moment that I never could have you,
It crushed my soul and tore it to pieces,
how your kindness touched my heart,
I will never forget,
I prayed my whole life to meet someone like you,
My heart couldn't believe that you actually existed,
I look up to you,
you have no idea how much I admire the essence of who you are,
it's so beautiful,
it's like for the first time you understood my passion for music ministry,
and why it's so important to put the heart before the performance,
My heart smiles every time I see you,
I'm so excited to see where God takes you in this life with your passion,
It's so sad to see you leave,
but I guess I'm leaving as well,
two opposite ends of the world,
But I know in my soul that our goodbye will not be forever,
who knows,
I'll be walking gracefully in a field of Lithuanian wildflowers into the setting sun,
I'll turn around,
and surprisingly,
you'll be standing there...

No comments:

Post a Comment