Monday, August 4, 2014

Acceptance

You know what? Honestly speaking, life did not turn out as I expected.

Here's to all those moments where we remained silent and we should have spoken. To those moments we gave up and we should have persevered. For those relationships that should have worked out but never did. To those tears we cried that no one seemed to hear, to the pain in our hearts that seemed forgotten and abandoned.

Dearest friends, let us now light a candle in the darkness and pause for a moment of silence in remembrance...of what once was and never will be again...

I am deeply thankful, forever thankful, for the reality of this life, I have come to acceptance of who I am...IN CHRIST. The world may not like it, but I honestly DONT CARE anymore. I may be judged, mocked, spit on and rejected, but I REALLY DONT CARE anymore...we live in a world where we are afraid to accept who we truly are, myself included. Some things we can change...some things we cannot...it is time for us to accept this reality...Government systems that are corrupted and people who were not taught how to love and respect one another, it is sad, it  breaks my heart and shatters my stained glass soul, as I wipe a tear from my hazel green eye and take one step forward and pray for God to wrap His loving arms around them. That is all I can do, the rest is up to Jesus. As I stare in the peaceful blood red cherry Baltic sunset, I realize there is a reason why flies thirst for the ink in an old parched dreams journal...
It reflects the society, where hearts are dying in the desert, Jesus will restore and breathe His life into us once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment