Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You don't mean to make me cry, but it's so hard to say goodbye

For my Intercultural Seminar class, we are required to keep a prayer journal 5 days a week. We use the book Operation World by Jason Mandryk. Every calender day there is a certain country you pray for...Recently the country of the day was Russia....and I thought I would just write this prayer out...<3

Jesus, I'll never forget about 3 or 4 years ago where you "accidentally/coincidentally" placed my life in the path of the Russian culture. I happened to run into a band called Everfound at a Christian music festival called Lifelight in Sioux Falls, SD. That band of 4 Russian brothers...how could I possibly forget...I fell in love with their music and their LOVE for YOU Jesus. It has been an amazing 3 years getting to know them and in some aspects "grow up with them". They influenced my music  passion and Russian "obsession" LOL =P in so many ways...I can NEVER thank you enough for all the life lessons I learned through them.......................To this day, I still don't understand why my "friendship" with them had to sadly tragically seemingly "end" this past summer before I came to North Central University....But I don't believe in "Mere Coincidences"....only DIVINE APPOINTMENTS. So there is a reason, why you "accidentally" put the Odnoralov brothers in my path. For now, I know there is a reason why our friendship needs a break...I just don't understand WHY Father God...you chose THIS time....I believe when my future European/Russian music ministry is in full swing, you will bring Everfound back into my life, and all will be well...I can see this glorious day coming within the next 5-10 years...hopefully...if it truly is your will Jesus.I pray that you would bless the Odnoralovs and their band Everfound deeply with Your LOVE  and grace in every possible way Holy Father. I pray for my best friend Jenna, all my Russian friends, and the Russian church that I go to in Osseo, MN....Church of the Nazarene...All of these beautiful friendship gifts would have NOT happened if it wasn't for the Odnoralov brothers. From  the bottom of my heart...Jesus, THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU for all the "Russian Blessings" <3 that have happened in my life because of the Odnoralov brothers.....
<3 ~Ruslana Evelyn~ <3
"Say Goodbye" by Sanctus Real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GyWekI4cIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment